is a COM object based Computer Telephony Middleware that is at the core of a our pre-configured solutions. This is shown in graphically in the diagram
opposite. CallHandler provides an Open-Architecture platform that applications can easily be created for. Standard, add-on options are also available to suit your particular needs. We
supply complete, installed and tested systems, or software and telephony
hardware only, or software only where you supply the NT Computer and Telephony
hardware. CallHandler also includes a comprehensive set of Tools together with real-time and text-file-stored event logging reporting that provids intimate control and access to the inner workings of the system.
So, if you want to interchange data between Computer and Telephone
Networks, then we have the solutions that put you in control.
are made up of Four Basic Building Blocks
- PC Chassis running Microsoft Windows 2000 with LAN/WAN card and
other standard PC cards as required.
- Professional Tower PC
- or, Professional Server Tower or Rack Mount
- or, Extra High Grade Telephony Server - Rack Mount
- Telephony Hardware
- and/or, ISDN Basic Rate - 2 telephone lines per incoming
- and/or, ISDN Primary Rate E1 = 30 lines, T1 = 24 lines per
- CallHandler Operating Software
- Basic drivers and core operating software
- plus options of plug-in modules
- Application Software & Tools - see below
[Go to Product
Reasons to like
| Products | IVR | Conference Bridge | Predictive Dialler | Fax On Demand Builder |
| CT Server | Voice Mail Builder | Fax Receive | Voice Record | Developer |
| Chelston-Custom | Add-Ons | Matrix | Line Status Tool | Support |
| Home | Products | Technology | Tools | CT Basics |
| About Us | Partners | Info Docs | Site Map |
your needs are for large or small systems, focus on your Application and leave
the technology to us
Email for more
© Copyright 2007 Chelston Call Systems Ltd.