on Demand & Broadcast, FAX Server
Fax Builder systems can be built for a minimum of 4 lines analogue up to 360
lines E1/T1 pure outbound fax per chassis.
- For all types of fax service including fax-on-demand and fax
- Supports One-Call fax and Two-Call fax.
- Up to 360 outgoing FAX Lines per Computer Chassis or, 96
Incoming FAX Lines Per Chassis.
- Incoming and Outgoing mix at a ratio of 4 to 1. (e.g. 360
outgoing, 90 incoming - simultaneously).
- Shares the same resources as voice and tone detection functions
- so can be integrated into other IVR services.
- FAXes loaded onto the system using standard fax machine or PC
- Can handshake different fax transmission rates.
- Supports fine and standard fax images with no degradation due
to digital recording.
- Where large volumes of FAXes and fax machines are being used,
it is more cost effective to use a CallHandler as a centralised fax system,
with fax modems and lines being shared resources.
- Each user has an individual DDI and Directory in which all
FAXes are automatically placed.
- Transmitted Fax
- The basic CallHandler fax engine can support
transmission of TIFF Group 3 images.
- This works by dropping a fax image file into a reserved
folder on the CallHandler.
- Image conversion from any common image/document format to
TIFF Group 3 can also be provided.
Voice Front End
- Telecommunications Network Operators
- Corporate Businesses
- Fax Service Bureau's
- Marketing Companies
- Automated call handling
- Combination of live answering and automated answering of
- Voice and Fax processing